Viking Arms Defence exhibited at the recent DVD 2014 event.
DVD is the UK’s biggest vehicle demonstration within the Defence industry and has celebrated it’s eleventh year this year but also draws interest in small arms and weapon related ancillaries. Attendees came primarily from the DE&S, Army Headquarters and representatives from the Defence Academy, training schools, Joint Headquarters and other key front line commands. The event allowed industry to hear first-hand from military personnel who have been deployed on operations, and better understand the equipment used by the British Army.
The products we focused on were;
- Glock suite of 9mm pistols (including new in-service Glock 17 Gen 4 pistol)
- B&T weapon systems (APC 9mm, APR .300whisper bolt action)
- Streamlight tactical lights (TLR-2 IR W, TLR-1 HL, Sidewinder Compact II)
- EOTech holographic weapon sights (new 552 sight with QD clamp)
- NFM GARM undergarments
- Kestrel wind meters
- Colt Canada C8 IUR
- KG and Proshot weapon cleaning products and tools
- UTM ultimate training munitions
- Haenel Cr .223 Semi Auto Rifle
- Radar level 3 dropleg holster system for Glock 17 (new in-service holster)
- ASP (batons, tri-folds and red gun series)
- Weapon Clear series
- Fox/FKMD (mine probe kit and rescue knives)
- Bollé tactical eye
At Viking, we are looking forward to building relationships with new and existing customers met at the show, where events like this are a perfect opportunity for us to demonstrate our extensive product portfolio as well as our skills in terms of not only Product Sourcing, Contract Management, Export, Import and Logistics, Government and Business Tenders, Legal Compliancy, Tactical and Maintainer Training, Specialist Product Sourcing, In-Service Support and Maintenance Repairs and upgrades.