Glock launched the NEW Gen 5 Pistol at this years DSEI.
The NEW Gen5 pistols combine high-level performance and reliability with distinctive design enhancements to improve durability, accuracy, and performance. These benefits enhance the shooter experience in high-stress situations where fractions of a second matter. Through rigorous testing and development, GLOCK has combined the historical reliability and trust in the brand with precisely engineered design changes to meet the demand of consumers world-wide.
Among the design changes are 4 key features.
- The GLOCK Marksman Barrel (GMB) utilises new barrel rifling to deliver improved accuracy.
- The removal of the finger grooves and an added ambidextrous slide stop delivers improved control and flexibility.
- The nDLC finish is a tougher and more durable finish that is exclusive to the GLOCK manufacturing process.
- Introduction of a flared mag-well increases performance by making it easier to funnel the magazine into the mag-well, particularly in high-stress situations.
- Ambidextrous Controls (Mag Release & Slide Stop Lever) Improved HFI for right and left handed users.
- GLOCK magazine comes with a new style – orange follower and a floor plate is enlarged at the front for faster magazine change.
- Flared Mag-Well makes it easier to funnel the magazine into the mag-well, particularly in high stress situations.
- Finger Grooves Removed on the Grip Improved HFI for users of all hand sizes.
- New nDLC Coating on Slide & Barrel Improved corrosion and scratch resistance.
- The GLOCK Marksman Barrel (GMB) features new barrel rifling which delivers improved accuracy
|Length Between Sights||164mm|
|Mag Options||17, 17+2, 33|